This website is operated by RainCoast Dog Rescue. Please read the following carefully to see how we use the personal information that you provide us when using our website. We may change this policy at any time and the change will take effect as soon as the revised policy is available on our website.
This site contains links to other sites. RainCoast Dog Rescue is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
General Information Collection and Use
RainCoast Dog Rescue is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. We collect information from our users at several different points on our website.
We use IP addresses to help analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
In order to receive certain updates or use certain features of this website, a user may have to first complete our form (application, newsletter and contact form). A user is required to give their contact information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact the user about the services on our site for which they have expressed interest.
Notification of Changes
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.